Lester ASIN: N/a 2007 MP3 130 Mb each

In 1952, a physicist from New Jersey called Lester Levenson claimed he discovered the ultimate secret to achieving and maintaining perfect health, effortless wealth, deeply satisfying relationships, and a profound sense of peace, happiness and freedom - independent of outer circumstances. In a nutshell, he discovered the Ultimate Secret of Success.

This is the third of several recordings that I will be posting by Lester Levenson (Founder of the Release Technique and Sedona Method).

Most of you, I'm sure, would have loved to sit down with Lester and ask him all kinds of questions about the method, life, freedom and how to get it for yourself. On this recording Lester is talking with a group of graduates in California in 1974. You'll hear Lester at his best, answering questions about some of the biggest puzzles of mankind.

Note: I like the recordings of Lester, but sometimes I feel I need a bit of patience when listening as these recordings. At times I feel like they are spontaneous recordings, somewhat of an after thought. The recordings are in fact quite casual, and non-professional. However, if you can learn to take a deep breath and stay focused, the wisdom Lester imparts is profound, relevant, and practical to everyday living. Lester Levenson is truly a modern day mystic!

All tracks encoded at 128 kbps.

Disc 1
- Looking for Happiness.
Lester talks about how to help yourself go free; understanding the mind; and how the body is just a creation of the mind.
- Being in the Now.Lester describes the ultimate security that is within all of us and should be discovered.

Disc 2
- Attachments and Aversions.
Lester talks about attachments and aversions; also illness and health.
- Ridding yourself of Limitations.Lester talks about looking for and finding happiness.

Disc 3
- Communication and Love.
Lester answers questions about some of the biggest puzzles of mankind.
- Beingness Never Changes.
Lester answers questions from graduates about what it feels like just being your beingness.

Disc 4
- About Releasing.
Lester answers questions about the method from a group of new comers.
- Demonstrates Imperturbability.
When new comers try to control Lester, you'll hear how he handles it.

Torrent Download Link:

http://hotfile.com/dl/31445517/fe9a2b9/AFCWLL.part1.rar.html

http://hotfile.com/dl/31444894/3053a55/AFCWLL.part2.rar.html